Thursday 3 July 2014

End of term review

Science Fair

For science fair this term I decided to test if video games improve hand eye coordination. We started in week 2 and finished in week 8 and presented them on week 9.  My results where that video games do improve you hand eye coordination. The way I tested this was I had two tests one online and one physical, The online test is a game called Obechi and the physical test you have to throw a ball at a wall with one hand and catch it with the other.

PE

For PE in Rimu we have Round Robin, Multi Sport and my favourite Dodge-Ball. We play these on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, the whole of rimu get together to compete in these activities. For round robin the house gets split into 8 groups and then compete in different sports. For Dodge-Ball the house get's spit into two groups and vs each other.











1 comment:

  1. I like how you have set up you work and that you have included your favourite activity in sport. What you need to improve is where you have written Round Robin the first time it had capitals, but when you wrote it again there was NO capitals.

    ReplyDelete