Thursday 6 February 2014

Attitude Personality Survey daily blog post





1. What type/s of animal were you? : I was a %38 Otter %37 Lion

2. Do you agree with this result? : Yes I do agree I love making people laugh have having fun (otter) but I'm also a good leader (lion).

3. What are 3 strengths of your animal type? What is 1 weakness of your animal type? Otters are good at making people laugh, making friends and fit in well with most crowds. Otters can grate on other people.

4. Predict which animal you think the other members of your family are, and do the same for 1 good friend.
I think my Dad would be a beaver and my mum would be a golden retriever. I think my friend Derryn would be a otter like me.

5. Do you think this is a useful survey for people to take? Say why/why not
Yes I think this survey would be useful to some people to find out their traits and maybe work on the weaknesses



6. Include a link to the survey in your post Link to site

No comments:

Post a Comment